25th November 2018 – Today marked the first meeting of AHIBS Industry Advisory Panel 2018, held at Menara Razak Kuala Lumpur Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Kuala Lumpur – UTMKL. We are very fortunate to have big names in the industry to be on our advisory panels.
- TAN SRI DATO’ MOHD RAMLI BIN KUSHAIRI (Chairman, South Malaysia Industries Bhd.)
- PROFESSOR TAN SRI DATO’ PADUKA DR. FNG AH SENG (Chairman, Yayasan Muhibbah, Founder and Chairman Epic Valley Holdings Group)
- TAN SRI DATO’ SRI (DR) ANTHONY FRANCIS FERNANDES (Chief Executive Officer, Air Asia Berhad)
- TAN SRI JAMALUDDIN IBRAHIM (Managing Director/President & Group Chief Executive Officer, Axiata Group Bhd.)
- TAN SRI DATUK G. GNANALINGAM (Executive Chairman, Westports Malaysia Sdn.Bhd)
- TENGKU DATO’ SRI ZAFRUL TENGKU ABDUL AZIZ (Group Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director, CIMB Group Holding)
- DATUK BAZLAN B OSMAN (Group Chief Executive Officer, Telekom Malaysia Bhd.)
- DATO’ NORHALIM BIN YUNUS (Chief Executive Officer, Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC))
- MR. EQHWAN MOKHZANEE MUHAMMAD (Chief Executive Officer, Ambank Islamic)
- MR. AZLAN BAQEE B ABDULLAH (Group Chief Operation Officer, Amcorp Properties Bhd.)
- TUAN SYED ANUAR SYED ALI (Executive Vice President, Group Corporate Communications and Marketing, AmBank
The meeting has gathered some academics, AHIBS executive members and industry experts. The latter shared their perspective to support the school’s programs, strategic direction, and overall objectives. The AHIBS IAP is chaired by Prof Ir Dr Wahid Omar, UTM Vice-Chancellor.
Story by: Dr Haliyana Khalid