Program Learning Outcome
At the end of the program, students will be able to :
- Confidently generate in-depth knowledge acquisition and management.
- Originate, formulate, characterize and solve appropriate operational problems and designs.
- Develop knowledge and technology of relevant project.
- Generate comprehensive knowledge of appropriate fields in business thinking/entrepreneurship.
- Adapt appropriate research methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Communication effectively through written and oral.
- Exemplify high leadership qualities and team working.
- Seek high ethical standards and integrity in appropriate practice.
- A master’s degree in relevant field from UTM or other institute or higher learning recognized by the University Senate.
Two(2) courses :
- University Elective Course.
- Research Methodology.
Staff in the International Business School have expertise in PhD and master supervision across a diverse range of topics. For more information on staff research interests and publications please visit our individual staff webpages.
Selected Field of Research
Fees and Charges
Processing fee for local and international applicants are as follows:
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Internet Banking/Electronic Funds Transfer
FEES AND CHARGES
FUNDING YOUR STUDIES
Find out more about funding opportunities offered by UTM.