Program Learning Outcome
At the end of the program, students will be able to :
- Confidently generate in-depth knowledge acquisition and management.
- Originate, formulate, characterize and solve appropriate operational problems and designs.
- Develop knowledge and technology of relevant project.
- Generate comprehensive knowledge of appropriate fields in business thinking/entrepreneurship.
- Adapt appropriate research methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Communication effectively through written and oral.
- Exemplify high leadership qualities and team working.
- Seek high ethical standards and integrity in appropriate practice.
- A master’s degree in relevant field from UTM or other institute or higher learning recognized by the University Senate.
Two(2) courses :
- University Elective Course.
- Research Methodology.
Staff in the International Business School have expertise in PhD and master supervision across a diverse range of topics. For more information on staff research interests and publications please visit our individual staff webpages.