Extended Abstract Submission
Due to overwhelmed requests, we have extended the submission for Foodi International Conference to 30th August 2022! All accepted extended abstracts will be published as conference proceedings.
Guidelines for Extended Abstract Submission
Before you begin, please read the following information:
- The extended abstract should be written in English.
- Extended Abstract title – limited to 15 words in UPPER CASE.
- A structured extended abstract must be submitted with the following sections: objectives, methods, expected findings, expected contribution, and conclusion.
- List a maximum of 5 keywords.
- The title, author’s name, affiliation, and email address of the corresponding author should be included.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail from the organiser.
About the Reviewing Process
- Your extended abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the assigned scientific committee.
- Results of the extended abstract review will be sent to the author within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on extended abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the extended abstract will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Chief Publication, Dr Shathees Baskaran at firstname.lastname@example.org or our team, email@example.com
Back to Foodi International Conference Homepage